I need better services

Are you dealing with shandong jiaotong university ? My son got addmission and jw202 from them through sicas but I didn't like thier service and want another office to meet my son in the airport and complete other procedures with him just as getting accomodation, health check,register his address and getting residency permission, make account bank, can your office submit these services ?
Has invited:

To reply to a question, please Login or Register